We have some great trips lined up for 2019!
-October 19-22 Great Allegheny Passage $385 (150 miles)
-October 23-26 The C&O Canal $385 (184 miles)
-October 19-26 COMBO GAP & C&O $845 (334 miles) includes 1 dual occupancy hotel night
- All trip planning and logistics
- Transportation for you and your gear
- Most meals (good homemade stuff) with vegetarian options
- Morning coffee and tea
- Snacks for the ride
- Cozy campfires
- Chairs for the campsite
- Bicycle tech support
- Emergency SAG support
- Daily briefing highlighting sights to see along the way
- Hotel rooms are available for $200 extra per trip double occupancy
- Single occupancy hotel room is $400 per trip
- If you chose to do the big trip which included the entire length of the G.A.P. and the C&O a hotel stay is mandatory on the transition night ($75)
- Have a non-rider friend that wants to tag along? Non-rider tickets are just $100
- Bicycle rentals are available for $75 per trip
Here’s your chance to ride your bike, enjoy the experience, and accomplish something every cyclist would love to do. Choose to ride the entire Great Allegheny Passage, (150 miles), the entire C&O Canal, (184 miles) or both! It’s a bit of a challenge but don’t worry. Like all our Adventures, you can ride at your own pace, rest when you need to, and leave your worries behind knowing that we’ve taken care of just about everything!
Meet us in Cumberland and we’ll comfortably transport you and everything you need to the trailhead, Pittsburgh if you’re riding the GAP, or Washington D.C if you’re biking the Canal. Then just start riding! We’ll move all your camping gear if you’re staying on the trail, or your luggage if you’re staying in a hotel. Most people agree that camping is best, but either way, we’ve done all the planning so you can relax and enjoy the experience.
It’s just that simple. Breakfasts, most dinners, and all the snacks you can eat are provided. There’s a morning briefing so you won’t miss anything along the way. When you get to camp, the food is ready, the showers are warm, and the fire is going. Just relax in one of our comfy chairs and sip a cold drink. If your bike breaks down, our mechanic will give you a hand. If you feel overwhelmed, we’ll pick you up. If you want some encouragement, just give us a call. Our Adventures are all about the joy of riding, so we work hard to help make this memory last.
These great rides are brought to you by 2 Wheel Escapes, a full-service concierge for all your needs during a bicycle journey, and The Bicycle Escape, a full-service bicycle shop in Frederick, Maryland, who have partnered to bring you the best in customer service.
For more information or to reserve your spot, email us at info@TheBicycleEscape.com or call us at 301.663.0007.