This was a mini restoration we completed on a Western Flyer. We are most proud of the work we did on the non-functioning light. 

The battery housing was recreated, a new switch was installed and we re-wired it. It was also necessary for us to make some new lenses for the lights.

Add a Comment

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s